Sunday, July 13, 2008

Thing 13

The tutorials were helpful, especially the first video and the podcast. I had registered at Furl at some point in the distant past, but I hadn't used it since my initial experience. For general use and adding tags, I prefer Del.icio.us. For importing all my bookmarks at one time, Furl was helpful.

I see tremendous potential for use of this tool for the following:
Collecting sites for research projects--teachers could add the link to their webpages.
Sharing sites with other librarians when we're all working on the same topic.

I can see myself using my own bookmarks as I move all over the campus working with teachers in their classrooms.

I would like our curriculum directors in the district to consider this option to build lists for specific areas.

No comments: