Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thing 10













I looked at all the sites listed as image generators and I really enjoyed ComicStripGenerator. I created several images from that program. From an online search for other image generators, I found txt2pic.com and created several there, also.



By thinking more creatively, perhaps I could develop more graphics to add some spark to library orientation at the beginning of the year. I think that they might also be useful for generating graphics for reading programs and for RIF distributions.


Because of the content of several of the generators, I'm guessing these are blocked by my school district.

2 comments:

VWB said...

i love the hand...I write notes (actually codes) on my hand fairly regularly! I don't loose my hand and I look at it all the time! I will have to use this image generator for something! :-)

Teacher Mommy said...

I like your comics. I hope you can find some creative uses for your library.